Saturday 4 August 2007

Mini Spotlight

Ok, I know I said I would do a mid week update, but it is sunny outside and I was snowed under in work! Anyhow, as the Obsidian art contest is progressing well, I thought I would use this blog as an excuse to highlight my favorite entry so far.

This entry by Hellcow/Spajk really hits the spot for me. Not only is the art good and the characters immediately identifiable, but unlike any of the other entries I have seen as of yet, it portrays the character of the NPC, as well as the look.

Also, big worshipness to Berliad for helping promote this contest, yet again proving a valuable asset to the community. Obsidian itself has done a lot better on promotion than on the module contest (which I am still mildly annoyed at - Grrr...) hopefully the official judging for the art contest will be good as well.

1 comment:

Berliad said...

Heh--I'm just leeching off the great work of this community to make my blog look pretty! :D -B