Saturday 16 June 2007

A new day, a new contest

The old modding contest is over with, but a new NWN2 contest has opened up. This particular contest asks people to drawn their favourite characters from the game, with the best one possibly being a placable in the coming expansion.

Not to be daunted by my lack of any drawing talent at all, I have created my very own entry. So look at it and weep other contest entrants, with this level of skill on display it isn't even worth you trying!

PS: Should be an actual update on my mod some time tommorow.

2 comments:

Berliad said...

Wow, that's really good. Shame there was a blizzard going on at the time, though.

I do worry about how well this would translate into a placeable piece of art though...

Lorft said...

If you only take one of the frames, and remove the caption you will find it would fit in quite well.

In fact, it is such a good design I think they already use it as a texture in some places...