Sunday 17 June 2007

The good news is, I managed to get my main modding PC back up and running. The bad news is that I needed to re-install windows and while I haven't lost any of my mod stuff, I need to reinstall a whole load of software and drivers before it is back up and running.

Anyhow, I exported the latest version of PS:Legacy over to this PC and as promised, here are a few pics. The areas are largely unpopulated as of yet, and I need to do a bit of tiding up (and adjust lighting) however they do show the potential.



The first image shows an imposing other-planar stronghold, who built it? and surely the winding path will not be left unguarded?

The second image shows the Birdhouse. Run by the Bleak Cabal to help fund
their soup kitchens, it offers luxury care to wealthy (but incurably insane) inpatients. Appropriately built into the shrieking caverns of Pandemonium.

The final image shows an imposing figure standing along a tributary of the Styx with its rickshaw.


This week due to XP suicide on my main PC, I have been mostly working on dialogs and re-plotting. This is coming on well, but there is still a lot to do. Due in part to the lack of normal variety in mod building, I found myself drawn into the various competition posts a little too much (see below) which wasted some development time. Hopefully, with the contest out of the way and my modding machine up and running, this week I can get some real progress down.

2 comments:

Lariam said...

Very neat screenies - I look really forward to playing this mod. :)

I must say I was pretty impressed with your lates contest entry, too. I haven't played the mod contest entry, yet... ;)

Lorft said...

Thanks. I made the majority of the areas before my contest entry, so I can go back and use a few tricks I learnt since to spice things up.

My drawing for the win!