Thursday 5 July 2007

Mini update

As regular readers (are there any?) will know from my entries, I have been working on the prolog for the last couple of weeks. This Tuesday, I finished off the non-interactive part of this. I am now working on the interactive part, which makes up perhaps 10% of the module (about 20 minutes play time). All the interiors for this section are already built, and I am now working on the final outdoors piece. This is coming on really really nicely, and I thought I would show off what I have so far, as I think this area is by far the most visually attractive I have made yet.

It also features some nifty toolset tricks, but you will have to wait to see what they are!

Weekly update on Sunday.

3 comments:

Alex Hugon said...

Nice screenshots, Lorft! :)

Anonymous said...

"regular readers (are there any?)"

Yes. Don't you have Site Meter or something? ;)

Lorft said...

Thanks for the comments, starting to get the hang of this 3D painting lark I think (although still lots to learn). Am loving the VFX - some amazing things are possible.

Heh, and no site meter I don't like inserting extra stuff needlessly :)