Thursday 6 September 2007

Moving onwards...

Well, a bit late on the weekly update, but I have an excellent excuse. I am moving house. As a contractor this happens reasonably often, so I am pretty fast and not really phased by it. This move is a bit different though in that it is a brand new house with a few people I know so there are lots of things to sort out.

I have managed to add a few more encounters to the early part of the module, but alas "I can't help shifting the sofa because I am scripting an intense tactical combat with trolls" does not seem to work as a valid excuse.

Things should settle down over the next couple of weeks, but I fear there will be no updates here for a month or so. You see, the new house has no broadband or phone fitted at the moment, and in the UK our telecoms monopoly takes a good three weeks to sort these things out.

So do not take the silence here to mean the project has been penned into the dead book. It 'aint, alright cutter?

No comments: